Monday, July 27, 2009

its been too long...

sometimes i avoid writing on my blog...

this is a real place where lots of emotions, ideas, and wordless things get purged (believe it or not.)

that being said, i'm in week 13 of 15 of my semester. In two weeks finals will be done, i will be on a plane back east and will have a new baby sister.

just in two weeks.

do you remember when you were a kid and a school year felt like an eternity. So, much growth and change would happen in very little time. the last week of my life has been very similar to that. i've grown what feels like exponentially since last saturday.

i've been face with discord with my personal belief system what it means to be queer open and in love vs what it means to be possessive, jealous, and emotionally unstable. The latter being all things i rather not be, yet things so well indoctrinated in me.

but enough of this esoteric spiritual growth blah blah blah...

a small overview of my life right now:
getting ready to move to San Francisco with my small little queer family of two cats and my beautiful lover. My parents are really having a baby and i'm going to be a big brother once again :) I've transferred schools and will be finishing my masters degree in San Francisco :) i'll be in new york for 2 weeks in august :) and i had one of the sweetest lovemaking sessions of my entire life last night.

all and all life pretty fantastic :)

i love you. and thank you for listening to my rants raves and ridiculousness.

kellylovemonster

No comments: