Monday, July 30, 2007

Clarity in the Morning

I am on my journey to becoming a healer :)

I'm learning how to be a time terrorist (thank you lauren)

I'm learning to be patient because clarity will come (in my case early in the morning)

I'm taking my dietary habits to another level (veganism)

Clarity comes to those who are patient.

Clarity comes to those who are compassionate.

Clarity comes to those who are continuously empathetic to their environment/ community.


Angie shared a moment with me and it changed me. 13 minutes and I was another person.
One scoop of vegan coconut ice cream and I was a new. Thank you Angie.

LoveLady shaved her head :) She is changed. And has changed me.

Marci pierced her body thus queering herself. She is changed. And I am changed.

EricLady just got off a plane from England. He is learning not to be afraid again. He is changed.

And I am changed.

Thank you.

No comments: