Wednesday, June 18, 2008

burn duh duh burn burn burn!!!

so,

this morning i excitedly went to the posst office to pick up a certified package that arrived in the mail for me.

I couldnt for the life of me think of what it could be. I didnt order any new didldos or warming lube recently. Perhaps a gift from Eric, who is traveling around India.

when the woman behind the counter brought back a large envelope i couldnt help but smile really big. a part of me secretly new what she had just handed me. but i dare not say it for fear of jinxing myself.

i calmly thanked her walked about 10 ft away from the counter and started frantically opening up the envelope. And what awaited me was my golden ticket.

I AM GOING TO BURNING MAN 2008!!!

I'm so flippin excited.

does anyone no where i can buy bulk body paint?


love
love
love
love
love
you
all

kellylovemonster

No comments: