Tuesday, June 10, 2008

okay i miss you

its only been 6days and i miss you tremendously.

i'm ridiculous.

i'm in love.

how this all happen i cant even begin to recall. no, i do remember we were partially dress doing a sexy photoshoot. i had to think about elderly woman just to keep my erection down.

but anyway here i am sitting at my computer typing about you. closing my eyes and remembering your face.

remembering how you smell.
going to your apartment everyday to feed your cat.

yeah, i get to do all the fun things while your gone like clean the litter box, collect your mail, and feed your cat. and surprisingly all the latter activities make me feel closer to you. like you are right beside me commenting on how that big piece of poo came out of her little bum.

yes picking up cat poo brings me closer to you.
what can i say, i'm a hopeless romantic.

No comments: