Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Grandest Canyon of them All

So Awesome!

Today lovelady and I went to the Grandest Canyon of them All (that's right, you've guessed, the Grand Canyon.) So flippin beautiful.

I've never felt so microscopic before. It was a very humbling experience.

I havent been taking very many pictures on this trip, but today I realized that Kevin lovemonster gave me a roll of films one of our last days together in the bruns :) I popped that baby into my 35mm Nikon and snapped some very beautiful images of the Grande Canyon herself.

Arizona is still hot as hell.
Global warming for the people in Arizona sucks big time.

South Western cats = different
I mean, everyone is really friendly, but...
I can't put my finger on it. There's something really different about the people in the midwest and southwest.

Part of me feels that they are really content being where they are and doing what they are doing.
That's different. Being from the "coast" as everyone puts it out here. The people I surrounded myself with were movers. Everyone has such big plans.

See the world.
Change the world.
Be ridicuoulsy happy.

Okay, I also wanted to let the world know that I'm working on my first zine.
It's 80 % done.
It's called "Little Donkey: A Zine about Sexuality, Sex, and Gender"
It's going to be pretty cool, if i do say so myself.

I had my friend eric lovemonster design the cover,
And my east coast lover come up with some hot illustrations.

It should be out soonish.

I'll make sure everyone who wants one gets a copy.

Okay, I'm done writing in this thing for the day.

LovePeaceandPositiveVibrations

No comments: