Friday, June 22, 2007

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Friday June 22

After 10 hours and 3 stops LadyLove and I finally made it to Kentucky.

Will you are so beautiful. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

You have solidified yourself as one of my most favorite people on this planet. You have a big heart and tons of prescriptions drugs :)

Relax. Will's a pharmacist.

10 hrs on the road with Lauren was not a bad thing at all. Day 1 was absolutely beautiful. It actually went kind of fast. Our next stop is southern Il. We are going to hang out with some beautiful punk rock kids. I'm really stocked about that. The drive is also only 5hrs. Plus we get 1 of those hours back, timezone differences.

Today I feel excited and happy to get back on the road. Driving westward is really beautiful. Everything is so green.

Driving west also feels good because I know I'm approaching my new home in San Diego :)

That's it for now. I'm sorry there was no fried chicken in this story.

LoveLoveLove

No comments: