Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Solstice

Thursday June 21

It's 630am. I'm exhausted. I was up until pretty late trying to fit all my stuff only into 1/2 of my car.

I made 4 boxes to ship out. I took danny's advice and i'm going to ship the light stuff (that being a bulk of my wardrobe.) Danny's a smart guy so, this seem like a smart thing to do.

I'm waiting for my mother to come home, so I can say goodbye and try to harass her for a little more money :) I'm going to miss that crazy ladylove.

I said bye to eric last night. That was one of the saddest things i've done so far. He is one of my best friends (wow, i sound like i'm in highschool again.) I'm not sure exactly how to articulate that eric is a very important person in my life. There are no words to describe are relationship. It's just plan old good. I miss him already.

I have to shower.

I just printed out directions to Lexington, KY. will is so amazing for putting ladylove and myself up for the night.

I must say I'm really excited to see parts of the US. I've been several places in the world, but never to KY or IL. It's going to be a goodtime.

Money is going to be an interesting situation, but I never let that stop me before. I have a budget and I'm just going to have to stick to it.

Okay, I must stop typing now. Time keeps moving forward and I need to be in Princeton, NJ soon. I Love You NJ. I hope you heard that and remember that as long as you exist. You were my home. Thank You.

I Love you LoveMOnsters. I"ll see you all soon because all you crazy cats are going to hope on a biodiesel bus and come to San Diego to visit :)

LoveLove Love

No comments: