Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Coming Clean

I would like to start off this blog by saying sorry to all the beautiful nj and nyc lovemonsters i didn't get to see during my visit to the brutally cold east coast (yes it's true i've came and gone.)

It was really hard being on the east coast.
I had a little amount of time.
No transportation.
Became terribly sick.
Suffered from serious indigestion.
And I got tons of slack from the people I did see because I only saw them for like 5 mins (an exaggeration but you get it, right?)

So, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry a million times. I love you all so very much.

Now that that's out the way I can catch everyone up on my life in socal :)

A lot has been happening and I know long blogs are so boring so, i'll do quick bullet points of my crazy existence.

-Finals are over and I'm done with my first semester of Traditional Chinese Medicine School :)
-I became jealous for the first time in a long time over a boy. That didn't feel to good, but it help me realize that as a lovemonster i need to give other people room to explore their lovemonsterness (and i guess i've always known that it just escaped me for a bit.)
-I refuse to take shit from people who are having a bad day/life (especially at work.) I'll show everyone love, but I refuse to let people walk all over me. So, feel your pain and get over it :) love.
-I've been receiving mad love from the cool cats here in socal. thank you to everyone for making my transition into becoming Californian easier.
-I'm taking my art in new directions ;) Details to come.
-I'm working on my latest zine, but have recently decided to change directions with it. I realize that because I have a queer body and I do everything from love my zine will naturally be queer and loving :) So, F structure and order. This next zine is going to be super queer and fun.
-I'm super stoked to dog sit during break
-I'm super stoked to see my best friend during break
-and i've yet to establish any real new years planes and i'm okay with that

Okay,
if you've made it this far thank you.
i'll stop now.

love
love
love

klm

No comments: